See BELOW for downloadable page…
PURPOSE: The Prairie District exists to nurture the establishment and health of Evangelical Free churches in Saskatchewan and southern Alberta.
MISSION: The Prairie District fulfills its purpose by cultivating authentic relationships, discerning healthy direction, and resourcing churches and leaders.
VISION: The Prairie District’s vision is to see a healthy, gospel-sharing church reaching every community in our district.
· Biblical Authority: submitting our thoughts and ways to God’s Word
· Holy Spirit Dependence: relying on the enabling and leading of God’s Spirit as we pray and express His gifting
· Authentic Relationships: connecting with others for encouraging care and ministry partnership
· Outward Mission: seeing each church being sent to serve their broader communities and to proclaim the gospel
· Qualified Leadership: developing and encouraging leaders who serve others on the basis of biblical character, theological training, and emotional health
1. Hire a new district superintendent
2. Increase the number of credentialed pastors / ministry staff by 25% (19 people) by Conference 2022.
3. Increase the number of churches who have adopted the EFCC 10-pt Statement of Faith by 20% (7 churches) by Conference 2022.
4. Take next steps in District Church Planting Strategy.
5. Increase communication and support with district churches.